A boarding ticket confirms the Passenger's right to be in the bus and complies with the rules of staying in the bus. A boarding ticket is not allowed to be thrown out or torn until the end of a trip or excursion. 2. Purchase of an electronic ticket
Our service does not make reservations with the further repayment of electronic tickets. When buying tickets for trips with the general admission in the bus, you are assigned a seat based on the vehicle's capacity and the number of seats.
In the case of the repetitive submission of an electronic ticket, the Carrier company has the right to refuse to provide the service to the person submitting such a ticket.
An electronic ticket is valid only on the route and date indicated on the purchased ticket.
The cost of a trip on the site and at the registration desk may vary in accordance with the company's marketing policy.
Some trips and excursions are not sold on the site same-day, they can only be purchased at the registration desk at the price set for sale there.
Information on excursion pages (location, time, price, and other information) is valid only at the time of purchase.
We do not collect any personal information about the Buyer other than the specified phone number, name and email. This data is necessary to contact the Buyer and send an electronic ticket.
You can make a purchase without a commission by choosing any payment method convenient for you. Please note that when choosing cash payment, the purchase of a ticket and, accordingly, the reservation, is made only after the payment. When paying in cash in Svyaznoy and Euroset offices, or Sberbank terminals, the commission is 0%.
Purchase of tickets on the website means acceptance of the fact that the invoice for the purchase is not issued. The invoice is not issued because the Buyer is an individual who is not a VAT payer. 3. Return or deferment of a ticket Cancelling the order at the Buyers' initiative
The sum for refund depends on the time left before the excursion start:
- More than 24 hours before the excursion start: the ticket's full price is subject to refund minus the 5% commission of the ticket price and 25 rubles for the bank refund transaction.
- Not less than 12 hours before the excursion start: the 70% of the ticket's full price is subject to refund minus 25 rubles for a bank refund transaction.
- No later than 4 hours before the excursion start (does not apply to the excursions to the suburbs, the Leningrad region and other cities, as well as to the New Year's excursion) - the 50% of the ticket's full price is subject to refund minus 25 rubles for a bank refund transaction.
- Less than 4 hours before the excursion start: the 100% commission of the tickets' price is charged.
The return of tickets at the Buyer's initiative is carried out by request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 6 hours before the departure time indicated in the ticket. The request must be sent during business hours (from 9:00 to 01:00).
If the Buyer did not use the ticket without completing the deferment or refund 4 hours before the bus's departure (excursion start) according to the originally issued ticket, then the money are not refunded.
The deferment of tickets at the Buyer's initiative is carried out by request sent to email@example.com
at least 4 hours before the departure (excursion) time indicated in the ticket. The application must be sent during business hours (from 9:00 to 01:00). The deferment is not carried out more than twice. Return of tickets at the initiative of the trip's Organizer (Carrier company)
In case of the trip's cancellation by a Carrier company due to technical or other conditions (which are not force majeure) that impede a trip or tour, a full refund or the ticket deferment is carried out. Attention! Refund or deferment of a ticket is not carried out in the following cases:
Bad weather conditions (rain, snow, thunderstorm, fog) or other uncomfortable conditions, except when the weather conditions prevent the vehicle from operating on the route. Organizers, Carrier companies and sellers are not responsible for a sharp deterioration in the weather conditions that reduce Passenger comfort during a bus or walking tour. The Passenger is obliged to independently provide his personal comfort and dress taking into account the changing weather conditions in St. Petersburg.
The Organizer does not reimburse the cost of the services not claimed at the Buyer's initiative / fault or if the Buyer fails to use the tickets due to his nonappearance / late arrival to the start of the trip. Force majeure circumstances:
Bad weather conditions are not force majeure circumstances, except for those weather conditions in which it is forbidden to carry Passengers. The ban to operate on the route is regulated by the special surveillance services. In this case, the price of the ticket is refunded in full minus the 5% bank commission. Important!!!
The excursion route may alter due to the changes in the transport situation in the city (traffic jams, repair works, traffic blockages associated with public events). This is not the reason for the refund or deferment of the trip, since we try to replace the route with a similar or the only possible in the existing conditions.
In case of any questions about the quality of the Passenger transportation services and other activities related to boarding, accommodation and on-board services, contact us or the motorboat company organizing your trip. 4. Procedure for returning an electronic ticket and money refund:
Refunds are made by a request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the reason for the return (exchange) and with an attached electronic ticket for which a refund is necessary. The request must be sent during business hours (from 9:00 to 01:00).
A request for a refund is processed within 24 hours from the moment of its receipt. After that, we send a request to Yandex.Kassa Payment system for a full or partial refund. When buying a ticket on the site, money from your card are not immediately withdrawn, they're temporarily reserved, so we send a request to cancel this hold from the sum on your card. The process of money refund by the bank may take up to 10 business days in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Note: when the money are refunded, the reservation of the sum is canceled, so the money can be refunded by the date of purchase. Attention!
We do not collect any personal data of your bankcard. You give us only your phone number, email address, name and the necessary parameters of the selected excursion. This data is stored with us and is necessary to identify your order and to contact you. Your contact information is used solely to transmit the information about a trip or promotions. 6. Passenger's memo The following activities are prohibited in the bus and in temporary admission objects:
- Throwing garbage overboard and into the windows;
- Using fire and pyrotechnics (crackers, confetti, sparklers, firecrackers and other pyrotechnic products);
- Placing advertising materials in the bus without an agreement with the Carrier;
- Attaching any materials to the glasses, walls, ceiling and floor;
- Entering and staying in service rooms with the «No Entry» plates and in places where the technical devices and mechanisms are located;
- Boarding with animals (including dogs, cats);
- Boarding drunk or intoxicated;
- Carrying on board any dangerous or illegal things (compressed gases, caustic substances, weapons, explosives and combustible substances, drugs, radioactive materials, poisons, infectious materials, etc.);
- During the movement of the bus, get up and move around the vehicle;
- Leaving children unattended. Passengers are fully responsible for their minors;
- Entering or leaving the bus without holding onto the handrails and in the absence of persons responsible for boarding leads to the Passenger's disembarking.
The Buyer should:
- Arrive at the group's gathering place (place of departure) on time. All the costs associated with being late to the place of departure because of traffic schedule interruption, traffic jams, emergency situations, the Buyer bears independently;
- Provide the Organizer with the written information about circumstances that impede the ability to use tourist services, such as, but not limited to: various diseases and related medical contraindications (in relation to changing climatic conditions, different types of transportation, cuisine features, the use of medicines, etc.);
- Preserve the natural environment, take care of the natural monuments, history and culture in the places of temporary residence;
- Comply with the internal rules of accommodation facilities, fire and personal safety rules, and generally accepted norms of behavior;
- In case of the premature refusal of the part of the ordered services or changes in the ordered services, compensate the Organizer for all actual expenses incurred in connection with the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement, including penalties paid by the Organizer to third parties;
- Strictly follow the instructions of the guide or bus administrator;
Carrying in the bus alcoholic beverages and food without the Carrier's permission is prohibited. In case of violation of this clause, Passengers may not be allowed in the bus;
The crew (administrator, guide, Organizer) may not let the intoxicated Passengers or Passengers in the altered state of consciousness going on trip if they consider this condition or behavior inconsistent with the level of safety in the bus and the necessary comfort of other Passengers. In the case of a Passenger's non-admission because of the aforementioned reasons, the tickets deferment or full (partial) refund is not carried out.
During all the excursions to museums you must have an identification document with you (passport, driver's license, etc.).
If you purchased a benefit-entitled ticket (as a pensioner, student, school pupil or child), then, when boarding the bus you need to show the company employee a document confirming the right for a discount: pension certificate, student / school document, birth certificate. In the absence of such a document, the benefit-entitled discount is not valid; you have to pay the remaining amount of the ticket.
All citizens are considered foreigners when buying a ticket, except for citizens of the Russian Federation and Belarus.
When you get on the tour, including a visit to the state museums, you must follow the rules of these museums: Peterhof
, Tsarskoye Selo